Field Services Support and Improve Equipment Reliability
Our data analysts and field services engineers are STLE Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS) and Oil Monitoring Analysts (OMA). They bring to the table specialized knowledge of the maintenance and engineering issues you face everyday. Thousands of end users and OEMs alike have come to trust them with the development and management of fluid analysis programs that save time, money and equipment.
Field Services Brochure - (764K, PDF)
POLARIS Laboratories® also understands that no one knows your equipment like you do — that listening and communicating with you is the key to any reliability program's success. Pairing your knowledge with our expertise in managing fluid analysis data can affect positive change in your daily maintenance practices. Together we can dramatically impact bottom line savings.
Our Field Services division can increase your production, help you avoid unnecessary maintenance costs, improve the return on your fluid analysis investment and show you how to document the savings every step of the way… because to us, it's not just fluid analysis, it's...
What We Do With It
- Program Reviews
- Equipment List Management
- Program Assessments
- Program Management
- Fluid Analysis Training - Public
- Fluid Analysis Training - Private
Identify trends in the following program information to set a course of action. Our field service engineers will review where your fluid analysis program is, learn where you want it to be and help you identify what it will take to get you there.
- Sample severities
- Wear trends
- Contamination trends
- Lubrication trends
- Recommended disassemblies and inspections
- Sample information
- Turnaround time
- Sample volume
Equipment List Management
Increase the value of laboratory maintenance recommendations. We can help you organize and document an accurate and complete list of the equipment you need to test and develop an effective sampling schedule.
- Eliminate duplicate component registrations
- Identify correct component manufacturers and model numbers
- Identify correct lubricant manufacturers, types & grades by component
- Identify correct filtration information and sump capacities
- Designate appropriate sampling schedules
Affect change in maintenance strategies to improve the bottom line. We can assess your current program and provide practical recommendations for affecting change in your daily maintenance practices that has a positive impact on your bottom line.
- Define attainable fluid analysis program goals
- Implement proper lubricant storage and handling procedures
- Control contamination
- Train personnel on sampling best practices and procedures
- Identify appropriate test packages
- Effectively interpret the data and take timely maintenance action
- Communicate fluid analysis cost savings to management
- Identify best practices
- Develop key performance indicators
Effectively manage fluid analysis data to maximize ROI. We can even provide an on-site program manager to monitor every aspect of your fluid analysis program so that you minimize maintenance costs as you maximize asset reliability.
- Integrate maintenance goals into your business environment
- Train maintenance personnel on component-specific sampling procedures and intervals
- Maintain all equipment profiles and lubricant information
- Enhance flagging and commenting by documenting feedback and correlating laboratory recommendations with actual maintenance performed
- Address all high severity results with the appropriate maintenance personnel
- Perform statistical analyses to develop component-specific alarm limits and flagging parameters
- Provide monthly and/or quarterly reports to document program performance and implement corrective actions
- Perform cost saving analyses
Fluid Analysis Training - Public Classes
Whether you're just venturing into the world of fluid analysis or you've been managing a program for years, our training will give you a better understanding of fluid testing and management and the importance of doing it well. Our public seminars are conducted across the United States and in Canada.
You'll learn to:
- Set attainable program goals
- Select the appropriate testing to meet your maintenance goals
- Take good samples at the right intervals
- Select a quality fluid analysis laboratory
- Interpret test results and recommendations
- Manage the data and take decisive maintenance action
View a complete schedule of classes and curriculum details.
Fluid Analysis Training - Private Classes
We'll customize a curriculum specific to your maintenance program goals. Get the same expert instruction when and where you need it.
Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS) & Oil Monitoring Analysts (OMA)
Our Data Analysis staff now includes eight Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS) and ten Oil Monitoring Analysts (OMA). They are:
- Mark Minges, Chief Operating Officer, CLS & OMA I & II
- Jason Papacek, Data Analysis Manager, CLS & OMA I & II
- Henry Neicamp, Field Services Manager, CLS & OMA I
- David Tingey, Field Services Engineer, CLS & OMA I
- Jawad Khan, Data Analyst, CLS & OMA I
- Robin Fulk, Data Analyst Supervisor, CLS & OMA I
- Aaron Black, Data Analyst, CLS & OMA I
- Ryan McCallister, Data Analyst, CLS & OMA I
- Khupulo Mukwena, Data Analyst, OMA I
- Elaine Davila, Data Analyst, OMA I
- Daryl Hill, Data Analyst, OMA I
- Kara Smith, Data Analyst, OMA I
- Justin Gates, Data Analyst, OMA I
POLARIS Laboratories® Announces 2013 Public Training Classes
POLARIS Laboratories®, an innovative leader in the fluid analysis industry, has announced its public training class schedule for 2013. Whether attendees are just beginning to establish fluid analysis best practices or they've been in the industry for years, these classes will expand their knowledge of oils and coolants and help them understand the importance of doing fluid analysis and doing it well.
POLARIS Laboratories® Opens New Fluid Testing Lab in Moscow, Russia
The company has now expanded into Russia with the opening of POLARIS Laboratories® Russia, the official representative of POLARIS Laboratories®, located in Moscow.
Cooling Systems Maintenance
May 28, 2013
May 29-30, 2013
July 24-25, 2013
Tradeshows & Conferences
Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Show
June 5-6, 2013
Oil Sands Trade Show
Fort McMurray, AB
September 10-11, 2013