ISO 17025 A2LA Accreditation
The POLARIS Laboratories® Quality Policy
POLARIS Laboratories® is committed to providing timely, accurate data to our customers for maintenance and reliability purposes. We do this by ensuring all personnel apply, and continually look to improve, the policies and procedures documented in our Quality Management System that meets or exceeds the requirements of ISO 17025:2005.
Quality is the standard that drives laboratory operations everyday at every one of our locations. Our ISO 17025 A2LA accreditation is the highest level of quality attainable by a testing laboratory — a level we believe customers should not only expect, but demand.
And a laboratory's claim to ISO 17025 accreditation shouldn't be taken at face value — ours included. Click on the links below and you'll quickly see that nearly every test we conduct at each of our North American laboratories is ISO 17025 A2LA accredited.
- Scope of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - Indianapolis
- Scope of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - Houston
- Scope of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - Salt Lake City
- Scope of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - Edmonton
- Scope of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - Atlanta
The ISO 17025:2005 standard is now the international standard for calibration and testing laboratories. Accredited laboratories must demonstrate that they operate a Quality Management System appropriate to the scope of their activities to assure the quality of the test results, taking into account personnel and training, test methods and method validation, equipment/instrumentation, maintenance and calibration practices and measurement traceability. It is the technical aspect of the ISO 17025 standard that makes our compliance with it of such great value to our customers.
Dedicated to formally recognizing competent testing and calibration laboratories, A2LA is the most stringent accrediting body in the industry. Laboratories earning an A2LA accreditation not only meet the ISO 17025:2005 requirements, but the additional requirements demanded by A2LA as well.
Selecting an ISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Laboratory Means:
- Test methods are selected to help customers achieve their maintenance and/or reliability goals
- All test methods are validated
- Acceptable degrees of uncertainty have been established for each test
- Test results are repeatable and reproducible at each laboratory
- All tests are performed according to written work instructions
- Identical test methods, instrumentation and work instructions in each lab mean identical identical results regardless of where the sample is tested
- Technicians must complete documented training for each test they perform
- Quality control samples are run frequently to ensure that every result is a quality result
- Proficiency testing is performed routinely for every test
- An established maintenance and calibration program is strictly followed
POLARIS Laboratories® Announces 2013 Public Training Classes
POLARIS Laboratories®, an innovative leader in the fluid analysis industry, has announced its public training class schedule for 2013. Whether attendees are just beginning to establish fluid analysis best practices or they've been in the industry for years, these classes will expand their knowledge of oils and coolants and help them understand the importance of doing fluid analysis and doing it well.
POLARIS Laboratories® Opens New Fluid Testing Lab in Moscow, Russia
The company has now expanded into Russia with the opening of POLARIS Laboratories® Russia, the official representative of POLARIS Laboratories®, located in Moscow.
July 24-25, 2013
August 28-29, 2013
Cooling Systems Maintenance
September 24, 2013
Tradeshows & Conferences
Oil Sands Trade Show
Fort McMurray, AB
September 10-11, 2013