Private Label Programs
Brand Your Own Fluid Analysis Program
Private Label Programs are designed to help original equipment manufacturers (OEM's), distributors, oil companies, and marketers increase profits and build goodwill with customers. From small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, POLARIS Laboratories® has been entrusted with providing value-added fluid analysis services branded under their own product lines.
Download our Private Label Programs Brochure - (478K, PDF).
Build Goodwill — Become a Solutions Provider
- Save your customers time, money and down time - savings they will associate with you
- Differentiate your products and services from that of your competitors
- Bolster customer loyalty with regular sampling programs that establish a strong database of sampling histories - customers become less likely to change vendors and eventually become less price-sensitive
Build Brand Recognition — Be the Company They Think of First
- Customized sample jar labels and reports put your company name and logo in front of the customer on a regular basis
- The benefits of fluid analysis are strengthened when backed by our superior customer services and attention to the details
Increased Profits — Become a Business Partner
- Identify opportunities for improvement with product upgrades
- Train your technical and sales personnel to use fluid analysis data as a “door-opener” to selling additional products and services
Strengthen Warranty Programs — Make Something They Already Have Better
- Identify problems to prevent premature failure and costly warranty claims
- Validate compliance with warranty maintenance requirements
- Reduce customer costs by helping them better manage their assets
Data Mining — Maximize the Power of Customer Information
- Breakdown samples by equipment make, model or lube type to quickly pinpoint maintenance issues
- Monitor lube and equipment performance to influence purchasing decisions
- Monitor overall program effectivness with management reports that can stretch your maintenance dollar
How It Works
Unique in several ways, a POLARIS Laboratories® Private Label Program customizes fluid analysis for your customer as a value-added benefit to doing business with you. Test packages are designed to focus specifically on the customer's application needs. The advantages are numerous:
- Customized sample jar labels and reports
- Customized web page for retrieving results almost immediately after processing
- Toll-free customer service phone line personalized with your company name
- Sample kits shipped directly to your customers
- User Guide development services to ensure smooth, consistent program implementation and training
Private Label Program Setup
- Online Reporting (HORIZON®) is customized with company logo
HORIZON®'s home page is branded and access is provided to the private label's users through a link to www.eoilreports.com
- Component Registration Form and Jar Label customized with company logo
Component Registration Form can be branded with prior approval from the Private Label team. Jar Labels are also customizable with the program's toll-free number, part number (if applicable) and web address.
- Toll-free phone number answered in the company's name
A toll-free phone number can be assigned to a Private Label Program and will be answered in the company's name. Greetings can include the following department selections: Customer Service, Computer Software Support, and Data Analysis.
Historical Data Imports
- Data Clean-Up & Manipulation
- Data Preparation & Import
User Guide Development & Rollout Support
- User Guide Development
- Creation/Print Quotes
- Customer User Guide Support
- Rollout Support
Rollout Support consists of, but is not limited to, any marketing materials and services listed under Additional Marketing Services. Services requiring more than four hours will be billed at an additional hourly rate.
Additional Marketing Services
- Program PowerPoints/Online Support - (PowerPoint/Webinar)
PowerPoints can be created to help companies rollout a Private Label Program and/or educate dealers/ distributors/technical or field staff about the new program. Custom graphics can be created based upon the company branded user's guide, website, and/or other marketing materials. Webinars can be held using POLARIS Laboratories®' GoToWebinar software. Attendees will see the presentation online via their computer while listening over the phone. All communications from the software such as registration pages, invitations, meeting reminders and thank you's can be customized with the company's logo. The software is easy to use and makes educating customers very easy.
- Flyers, Counter Mats & Posters (Creation/Print Quotes)
Marketing Materials can be designed and branded with company's logo and according to branding standards. These materials are available in the form of flyers (preferably 8.5 X 11), posters (typically 22′ x 28′), and/or counter mats (sizing varies). These materials are created in-house and printing quotes can be provided.
- Technical Bulletins
Technical Bulletins can be written and branded with the company's logo. They are typically about how to read an oil, fuel, or coolant report and can be provided in a electronic format.
- Warranty Letter Distribution
Letters can be created and mailed on behalf of the company to alert customers that equipment is due for sampling. These letters will be created in-house and submitted to the customer for approval. Distribution intervals are determined by the company — which are typically set at 30, 60, and 90 days.
- Graphic Support (Logo/Graphic File Manipulation/Photos)
Graphic Support can be provided for logo re-creation, photo and report manipulation and implementation or other request by the company.
POLARIS Laboratories® Announces 2013 Public Training Classes
POLARIS Laboratories®, an innovative leader in the fluid analysis industry, has announced its public training class schedule for 2013. Whether attendees are just beginning to establish fluid analysis best practices or they've been in the industry for years, these classes will expand their knowledge of oils and coolants and help them understand the importance of doing fluid analysis and doing it well.
POLARIS Laboratories® Opens New Fluid Testing Lab in Moscow, Russia
The company has now expanded into Russia with the opening of POLARIS Laboratories® Russia, the official representative of POLARIS Laboratories®, located in Moscow.
Cooling Systems Maintenance
May 28, 2013
May 29-30, 2013
July 24-25, 2013
Tradeshows & Conferences
Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Show
June 5-6, 2013
Oil Sands Trade Show
Fort McMurray, AB
September 10-11, 2013