Turbine reliability is always critical and oil changes or failure always expensive.
- Extreme operating tolerances demand clean fluids.
- Routine trend analysis crucial to predictive turbine maintenance - even subtle changes can indicate impending failure.
- Combining Direct Read and / or Analytical Ferrography with routine monthly testing can identify the type of wear occurring as well as wear sources.
Turbine Test Packages
Turbine Varnish Potential
This test method, which is a two tiered approach, is useful in trending the anti-oxidant depletion in a fluid by measuring and monitoring the quality of the turbine oil in use as well as measuring the oil's properties and trending the level of degradation.
- Linear Sweep Voltammetry (ruler)
- Membrane Patch Colorimetry (Varnish Condition)
- Elemental Analysis by ICP
- Viscosity @ 40° C
- Total Acid Number
- FTIR Oxidation/Nitration
- Water PPM by Karl Fischer
- Analytical Ferrography
- Water Separability
Monitors condition of fluid and unit to determine wear and contamination levels.
POLARIS Laboratories® Announces 2013 Public Training Classes
POLARIS Laboratories®, an innovative leader in the fluid analysis industry, has announced its public training class schedule for 2013. Whether attendees are just beginning to establish fluid analysis best practices or they've been in the industry for years, these classes will expand their knowledge of oils and coolants and help them understand the importance of doing fluid analysis and doing it well.
POLARIS Laboratories® Opens New Fluid Testing Lab in Moscow, Russia
The company has now expanded into Russia with the opening of POLARIS Laboratories® Russia, the official representative of POLARIS Laboratories®, located in Moscow.
July 24-25, 2013
August 28-29, 2013
Cooling Systems Maintenance
September 24, 2013
Tradeshows & Conferences
Oil Sands Trade Show
Fort McMurray, AB
September 10-11, 2013