The Power of Particle Count
Presented by David Swanson
Director, Technical Services, POLARIS Laboratories®
Wednesday, April 14 | 11 a.m. ET
If you’ve ever wondered what particle count is, what it’s used for, and how it impacts equipment maintenance and reliability, you’re not alone. While a common test, not all maintenance professionals are aware of how the test works or how it helps them improve their reliability.
Join us for a 40-minute webinar presented by POLARIS Laboratories® director of technical services, David Swanson, as he discusses particle count, how the test works and the benefits it can provide to your reliability program.
- How to know when to use particle count in your oil analysis testing
- Advantages and disadvantages of the different testing methods
- Demystifying the different particle counting techniques
- Difference between hard and soft particles and the effects on your equipment
- The component types that benefit most from particle count