Grease is an expensive, yet necessary lubricant for many types of equipment and its pivotal for proper machinery lubrication and function. But, this semi-solid lubricant is often overlooked when it comes to monitoring the conditions of the machine. Optimizing your machine’s grease use, reliability or intervals means you can get more out of your existing grease and identify areas of concern before failure can occur.
Join grease product application specialist, Dave Tingey, as he discusses grease-lubricated applications, why you should be testing your grease, specifics on POLARIS Laboratories® grease testing solutions, services, packages and sampling devices.
- Why should I be testing my grease?
- What properties does the testing identify?
- How do I add grease to my current program?
- How is the new testing method different (and more advanced) than other testing methods?
- How do I take a grease sample from my equipment?
- What does a grease analysis report tell me?
Product Application Specialist