Did you know 40% – 50% of preventable engine failures can be attributed to cooling system problems?
Evaluate and monitor both cooling system and fluid health through comprehensive chemical evaluations provided by coolant testing and analysis. Testing will identify problems within the cooling system that can impact engine performance or lead to premature engine failure.
Join Emily Featherston, POLARIS Laboratories® Product Application Supervisor, and learn how coolant analysis can identify system concerns, recommended coolant testing based on equipment types and industries including construction, industrial, mining, marine, power generation and transportation.
– Cooling system concerns identified by testing
– Industry-specific applications
– Recommended coolant test packages
– Explanation of coolant test results
– Best practices for incorporating coolant testing with oil testing
Supervisor, Product Application