In the power generation industry, it’s important to make sure equipment is available when it’s needed. Whether you’re operating turbines, compressors, natural gas engines, landfill gas engines or wind turbines, monitoring equipment conditions can avoid unplanned (and costly) downtime and increase equipment reliability.
Join Mel Prieve, Strategic Account Manager with POLARIS Laboratories®, and learn best practices for implementing fluid analysis in the power generation industry, equipment testing, interpreting results and ways to increase the reliability of your power generation equipment.
- Common equipment issues identified with oil analysis
- Practical application of oil testing and analysis
- Testing for turbines and compressors
- Addressing concerns of varnish contamination
- Testing for natural gas and landfill engines
- Interpreting oil analysis results into maintenance actions
Strategic Account Manager