The implementation of environmental standards for reducing the emission of airborne particulates from tier 1-4 diesel engines has led to EPA-mandated changes in fuel system designs and manufacturing. Because of this, standards and expectations for fuel testing have changed to meet the needs of these engines. Do you know what testing you should be performing on your fuel?
Join Dave Tingey, Product Application Specialist, and learn about these mandated changes, how they affect your operation and how to ensure the fuel in your engine is able to provide power when you need it.
- Explanation of tier 1-4 engines
- EPA requirements for OEM manufacturing
- Important changes to fuel testing
- How to regularly monitor fuel
- Adding fuel testing to run a complete fluid analysis program
Product Application Specialist