With so many types of lubricants, specifications and manufacturers, how do you know which oil is right for your application?
Join two industry experts from Lubrication Engineers, Patrick Loe, Technical Service Manager and Wade Flemming, Laboratory Manager, to learn what makes lubricants different, how OEM specifications make a difference and the process for choosing the right lubricant for your system.
- What makes lubricants different?
- What OEM specifications should be used?
- Should you follow the manufacturers recommendations?
- What factors go into finding the right lubricant?
- How does oil analysis play a role?