2016 Customer Summit
- Indianapolis – “The Amateur Sports Capital of the World” – is the 14th largest city in the United States and home to NCAA headquarters.
- A first Indianapolis destination for many travelers, the Indianapolis International Airport has been named the best airport in North America for the last four years by Airports Council International. On everything from security to baggage claim, it’s also been rated number one by travelers in a J.D. Power & Associates poll.
- One of the nation’s most popular convention destinations, Indianapolis’ downtown area boasts a variety of restaurants, including the famed St. Elmo Steak House, as well as a four-story urban shopping mall, Circle Centre.
ABOUT THE WESTIN INDIANAPOLIS – Book Your Hotel Now!
- Affordable, four-star hotel in the heart of downtown Indianapolis; located near the Indiana Statehouse and connected via skywalk to Circle Centre Mall
- Shula’s Steakhouse and Starbucks® located inside the hotel with several eateries within a short walking distance, including Harry and Izzy’s (lunch and dinner), Café Patachou (breakfast and lunch), P.F. Chang’s (in Circle Centre) and Weber Grill (lunch and dinner)
- Onsite fitness center and complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby and guest rooms
- A variety of shops and other amenities nearby
- POLARIS Laboratories® has negotiated a special rate of $179 per night (plus applicable taxes) at The Westin Indianapolis for summit attendees, but our block of rooms is limited due to multiple conferences requesting hotel space
ABOUT POLARIS LABORATORIES®
Headquartered in Indianapolis since 1999, POLARIS Laboratories® moved and expanded its corporate headquarters in December 2013. In designing the 63,000 square-foot facility, the company integrated Lean manufacturing processes into every decision about the new building design, yet preserved the fundamentals that have brought POLARIS Laboratories® to where it is today. The headquarters balances corporate priorities, including laboratory flexibility, continual workflow improvements, faster results, greater transparency and more efficiency and responsiveness.
THE NCAA HALL OF CHAMPIONS – Site of Summit Customer Appreciation Event
Just a few blocks from The Westin Indianapolis, the NCAA Hall of Champions features two levels of interactive exhibits. On the first level, all 24 NCAA sports are represented with a novice-to-historian trivia challenge, current team rankings, video highlights and artifacts donated from colleges across the nation. The second floor is a fully interactive space where visitors can compete both virtually and hands on through sports simulators, a 1930s retro-style gymnasium, a ski simulator and more.
Note about transportation:
Attendees arriving by plane should make arrangements for taxi or airport shuttle service to and from The Westin on Monday and Wednesday. It is not necessary to rent a car if you are flying into Indianapolis. Restaurants and amenities are located within a short walking distance of the hotel. After arrival at The Westin on Monday, all transportation for Customer Summit events will be provided via shuttle bus by POLARIS Laboratories®.
Note about attire for Customer Summit:
We want the Customer Summit to have a relaxed atmosphere, so casual or business casual attire is recommended. Tuesday afternoon and evening will include a fair amount of walking and a tour of a laboratory or plant facility, so comfortable, closed-toed shoes and long pants are required. Safety glasses will be provided.