Every day I consult with companies about their fluid analysis programs. The majority of them know they could do more to maximize the benefits, but they don’t know all of the different things they can improve or how much it will help them.
Here are the 10 questions we ask our customers to find out how effective their fluid analysis program is.
- Has a complete equipment list been compiled and sent to the lab?
- Have you set definable and measurable goals for your program?
- Has the proper testing regime been selected for each unit type?
- Have your personnel received training on proper sampling techniques?
- Are samples taken in a timely manner and at consistent intervals?
- When maintenance is recommended by the lab, are work orders issued for maintenance or other diagnostics?
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of your program?
- How do you evaluate cost savings attributed to your fluid analysis program?
- What are the qualifications of the lab you have selected?
- Does your current program have immediate access to your data?
If you don’t have an answer for each of those questions, you are most likely not getting what you could out of your fluid analysis program. Contact us today to set up a full, onsite Fluid Analysis Program Assessment so you can achieve all of the financial benefits of a world class fluid analysis program.
Proven Impact. Proven Uptime. Proven Savings.
Let us prove it to you.