BACK TO THE BASICS: COOLANT ANALYSIS
Thursday, July 8 | 11 a.m. ET
Free Coolant Analysis for Attending*!
All webinar attendees will receive a free coolant sample kit, testing and analysis!
In order to take a look at the big picture of the condition of your engine, it’s important to test your coolant in addition to your oil. Coolant analysis can identify issues that can cause corrosion, contamination and other issues that can lead to engine failure.
Join Emily Featherston, Product Application Supervisor with POLARIS Laboratories®, and learn why you should start testing your coolant, benefits it can provide for your maintenance program and tips for maintaining your coolant and cooling system.
- What is involved in coolant testing
- Benefits it can provide your maintenance program
- How coolant analysis can give you an inside look into your engine
- How to get the big picture by testing both your oil and coolant
- How to maintain your coolant
- Testing to monitor your coolant and engine
- Coolant system maintenance recommendations
* Please provide a valid mailing address and phone number on the registration form to receive your free coolant test kit. If these fields are left blank we will be unable to send you your free kit.