THE SECRET TO CLEAN, ACCURATE FLUID SAMPLES
Wednesday, November 17, 2021 | 11 a.m. ET
The first step in achieving reliable and accurate fluid analysis is getting an accurate, representative sample from your equipment that can be trended over time within your fluid analysis program.
Sample valves and ports include a variety of permanent attachments that allow you to collect active oil or coolant directly from a closed system. This means you collect cleaner samples, faster.
Join POLARIS Laboratories’ fluid analysis program manager, Josh Gaschler, and learn more about sample valves, the benefits, the cost savings they can provide your maintenance program and details on how different sample device options can help you collect better samples.
- What are sample valves?
- What are some benefits of installing them on my equipment?
- What is involved in installing them?
- How do sample valves work with my existing sampling supplies?
- How reliable are sample valves?
- What valves are best for different kinds of equipment?