Low on Lubricant? How to Optimize Your Drain Intervals
Tuesday November 9, 2021 | 11 a.m. ET
With the current times, lubricants are in short supply. If you’re struggling to get the lubricant you need, there’s no better time to start monitoring your lubricant’s condition and potentially extending your oil drains. You can get more out of your lubricant by utilizing your fluid analysis data trends to extend the life of your oil, and your equipment.
Join Michael Wells, Strategic Account Manager with POLARIS Laboratories®, as he walks through how to identify fluid analysis data trends, tips for what to look for if you’re wanting to extend your drains and best practices for analyzing your data.
- Benefits of condition monitoring over preventive maintenance practices
- What data to look at to extend drains
- Best practices to accurately analyzing your sample data
- Recommended laboratory tests to get the data you need
- How to safely extend the life of your lubricant