LUBRICANT MYTHS: BUSTED!
Wednesday, September 22 | 11 a.m. ET
Are all lubricants the same? If a lubricant looks clean, is it really clean? There are many myths and misconceptions about lubricants out there. Some can even be dangerous and cause serious equipment problems if you believe them.
Join Brandon Van Horn, Data Analysis Supervisor, as he addresses and debunks some common lubricant myths and how you can use these common misconceptions to turn your maintenance program into the best it can be.
Some common myths to be addressed:
– All lubricants are the same
– Investing in a world-class oil analysis program will increase cost of operation
– If a lubricant looks clean, it is clean
– Engine oil is suitable for fluid power applications
– If my test results come back okay, this means the equipment is good to go