Have You Taken Action?
One of the most under-used and yet, most powerful tools that POLARIS Laboratories® data management system, HORIZON®, can provide our customers with the Action Taken function. Dive deeper into your sample data and recommendations and be able to:
- Complete a work order from the recommended action item from the sample
- Learn if you did or did not locate a problem in your equipment
- Provide comments back to the laboratory based on your findings
- Customize your results by narrowing down by date, severity or fluid type
- Put in an estimated savings if you did find a problem
Run the Report an See Proven Savings
Want to see how much you’ve saved? Once you have completed action taken items you can run the Action Taken Summary Report out of HORIZON®. This report provides you with a summary of the actions that have been taken and allows you to spot trends and commonalities in issues you may be seeing, as well as provide you with total estimated savings that can prove the savings of your program. To learn more about how this report is run out of HORIZON, watch the how-to video below:
If you would like to see a demonstration of this tool, please reach out to your Account Manager.
Proven Impact. Proven Uptime. Proven Savings.
Let us prove it to you.