Interested in Starting Your Fluid Analysis Program?
Change. Some people love it, some people hate it. It doesn’t matter what type of person you are, making the switch to a POLARIS Laboratories® fluid analysis program is an easy change to make.
We’ve set up our onboarding process so you can easily transfer your existing program from another laboratory or even start a brand new program.
Making the switch is easy.
- Check to make sure the test package(s) you order will give you enough information to accomplish your goals. Make sure the tests are appropriate for all of your equipment and fluid types.
- Sign and return the proposal as soon as possible.
- Designate one or more staff members to oversee your fluid analysis program and mentor staff during the startup.
- Submit invoicing addresses, shipping addresses, account information, packaging requirements and contact information.
- Fill out a spreadsheet with component information for each piece of equipment. Historical sampling data can be transferred to our system so established trending isn’t lost.
- Identify and train staff on accurate sampling methods. Educate team members on the use of your fluid analysis program, HORIZON®, HORIZON Mobile and sample submission.
- Order the sample jars, labels, mailing containers, tubing, pumps and valves needed to help you take samples. Activate our automatic resupply feature to never run out of consumable materials.
- Establish a regular timeline to submit samples of a component and coordinate it with your PM intervals.
That’s it! Once you’ve completed these step, you’re officially a POLARIS Laboratories® partner. If you’re ready to make the switch, feel free to contact us today.
We’ll help you put this plan into action!
Proven Impact. Proven Uptime. Proven Savings.
Let us prove it to you.