Grease analysis allows you to tap into new information about your equipment health and reliability. Taking action from the recommendations on your grease analysis sample report means you can:
- Monitor consistency
- Identify contamination, oxidation and wear concentration
- Optimize your drain intervals
Each grease analysis sample kit includes the materials you need to take a grease sample and send it into the laboratory – including a spatula, plunger, syringe, grease sampler, shipping tube and envelope.
Grease Sampling: Easy as 1, 2, 3 … 4, 5
- Remove the plunger from the syringe.
- Use the narrow end of spatula to collect sample (~2 g) and fill the syringe with the grease.
- Use the syringe to fill the grease sampler.
- Place the cap on the grease sampler.
- Place the grease sampler into the provided shipping tube.
It’s that easy! Watch the video to learn how to take a grease sample from your equipment using our easy-to-use, cost-effective grease sampler.
Tips for taking a grease sample:
- Send in a baseline reference sample
- This allows us to compare results of used grease to the new grease
- Fill the syringe with as much grease as possible
- Collect your grease sample from the active zone in your equipment
Ready to learn more or start analyzing your grease?
Learn more about grease analysis, why it’s vital to a comprehensive fluid analysis program and what the tests identify by downloading our Grease Testing + Analysis FAQs.
Contact your account manager or submit our contact form to add grease testing to your fluid analysis program.