Our laboratory facility in Houston, Texas is moving to a larger space and opening March 25
As we continue to grow, we need additional space to develop and maintain our lean processes, expand our available laboratory testing services, and reduce our sample turnaround times – all in an effort to better serve our customers. As your dedicated fluid analysis laboratory, we will provide the same quality testing and results in this new location.
Below are a few important things to note, along with significant dates:
- No Service Interruptions – There will be no closures or delays in processing, testing and analyzing samples
- Non-Houston Locations – Shipments to non-Houston laboratories will not be affected
- Sample Labels – Product orders for sample information forms will display the new address starting March 1
- Shipments to New Address – Customers can begin sending samples to the new address on March 18
- Move Date – New laboratory location opens for processing and testing samples on March 25
- Seamless Transition – Any samples sent to our previous Houston address will arrive at the new location seamlessly starting March 25
More communication on the new laboratory address will be released soon. We thank you for choosing us as your fluid analysis laboratory and your partner on your journey to optimizing equipment reliability.
Published Monday, February 26, 2024