POLARIS Laboratories® is excited to announce the expansion of our suite of integration partnerships. The company has worked with several Integrated Partners to develop API (Application Programming Interface) connections to seamlessly connect HORIZON®, POLARIS Laboratories’ data management system, to maintenance systems, reliability service providers and original equipment manufacturers. We call this integration solution DataConnect.
Integrating sample analysis data and recommendations allows customers to see their sample results, submit samples and create maintenance actions and work orders within the platform of their choosing. Thus, allowing a ‘single view’ platform to monitor the health and reliability of equipment.
Included in these expanded partnerships:
CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and ERP Systems (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Total Resource Management, providing integration with IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
- Asset Management Solutions, providing integration with JD Edwards
- ProExcellence, integration with SAP
- Cohesive, providing integration with IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
- Fluke, providing integration with eMaint Enterprise Asset Management
- UpKeep, Asset Operations Management
- Fiix, Maintenance Software
- DINGO, Predictive Maintenance Software
- Tango, Reliability Information Management
Reliability Service Providers
- IJSSEL, Predictive Maintenance Solutions
- Allied Reliability, Asset Management Solutions
- AVT, Predictive Maintenance and Reliability
- I-care Reliability, Predictive Maintenance Solutions
- Hitachi / ConSite, Hitachi Construction Machinery Corporation
Our list of Integrated Partners continues to grow. Whether you perform the integration of fluid analysis data on your own, work with your primary maintenance management platform or work with one of our integrated partners, POLARIS Laboratories® has the solution to your data challenges. Want to join the list of integrated partners? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.